Project Inclusion Webinar
On January 22, 2016, NERCHE and Campus Compact of New Hampshire hosted a free webinar focusing on emerging practices, strategies for engaging campus leaders, and practical ways to expand diversity, equity, and inclusion on campuses.
The webinar provided an overview of Project Inclusion, a pilot initiative designed to encourage an assessment of the institutional structures, policies, and practices around diversity, equity, and inclusiveness in New Hampshire's colleges and universities. The webinar highlighted ways in which the project’s four pilot sites--the University of New Hampshire, Antioch University of New England, Rivier University, and Keene State College--have applied NERCHE’s Self-Assessment Rubric for the Institutionalization of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Higher Education. Panelists from the pilot sites discussed progress made in one or more dimensions of the rubric, their process leading toward institutional change, and key lessons learned.
- Project Inclusion Informational Videos
- Project Inclusion Introduction (PDF, .5 MB)
- University of New Hampshire (PDF, 3.7 MB)
- Antioch University of New England (PDF, 4.2 MB)
- Rivier University (PDF, 2 MB)
- Keene State College (PDF, 5 MB)
- Full recording of the webinar (Please note that the recording is unedited. The webinar presentation begins at minute 11 of the recording.)
Throughout the webinar, viewers posed a number of insightful questions about individual campus initiatives and about broader issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion on college and unviersity campuses. Though the panelists did not have time to answer all of the questions during the webinar Q&A session, NERCHE will make all of the questions and answers availalble on this site in the coming days. So please return to this page for important updates!