Project Inclusion: Moving from Rubric to Logic Model to Work Plan
On February 8, 2016, Project Inclusion director Alane Shanks, NERCHE director John Saltmarsh, and NERCHE Visiting Scholar Glenn Gabbard hosted a webinar focusing on institutional strategies for moving from the Self-Assessment Rubric toward the development of a logic model and a work plan around campus diversity, inclusion, and equity efforts. Several resources discussed during the webinar are available for download below.
- Full webinar recording (2/8/16)
- Webinar presentation: Moving from Rubric to Logic Model to Work Plan (.pdf)
- Project Inclusion Logic Model Template (.doc)
- Project Inclusion Work Plan Template (.xls)
- NERCHE Self-Assessment Rubric For the Institutionalization of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Higher Education (PDF)